Multiple communication technologies such as voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, data tools, mobility options and facility access management are unified onto one common network via is UCM6510 IP PBX. It let you all said to managed or access it remotely. It is a customizable, scalable and is a complete network solution.
The UCM6510 is an enterprise-grade IP PBX comes equipped with a suite of advanced call handling features, network data features, and ‘no licensing and no fees’ is the main offering. It is scalable: it can support up to 2000 users, and E1, T1, and J1UCM6200. IP PBX appliance is designed to provide a centralized solution for the effective business communication by combining enterprise-grade voice, video, data, and mobility features, easy-to-manage solution or to say by unifying multiple communication technologies, such as voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, data tools, mobility options and facility access management onto one common network. So that users can easily manage it or access it remotely. Apart from being more secure and reliable, UCM6510 series has all that enterprise-grade features and that too without any licensing fees, costs-per-feature, or recurring fees.
Granstream adds regularly more and more features and functionalities on monthly basis. UCM6208 that has a capability to support more users and more concurrent calls (around 800 users and up to 100 concurrent calls).
The UCM6510 series is made for Unified Communication at businesses with features like customizable call-routing, multi-level IVRs, call queues, auto-attendant, call detail records, multi-site peering, SIP video support, voicemail/fax forwarding to email and more.
- Supports up to 2000 SIP endpoint registrations, up to 200 concurrent calls and up to 64 conference attendees
- 1GHz quad-core Cortex A9 processor
- 1GB DDR3 Ram, 32GB Flash
- 1 Integrated T1/E1/J1 interface, 2PSTM trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone/Fax FXS ports with lifeline capability, Unlimited SIP trunk accounts
- Gigabit network ports with Integrates PoE, USB, SD card, integrated NAT router
- Comprehensive security protection using SRTP, TLS, and HTTPS with hardware encryption accelerator
- Quickly setup and provision Grandstream endpoints using the Auto-Discovery and Zero Config feature within the product’s web user interface