UCM6200 series IP PBX appliance is designed to provide a centralized solution for the effective business communication by combining enterprise-grade voice, video, data, and mobility features, an easy-to-manage solution or to say by unifying multiple communication technologies, such as voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, data tools, mobility options and facility access management onto one common network. This makes easily manage it or access it remotely. Apart from being more secure and reliable, UCM6200 series has all enterprise-grade features. And that too without any licensing fees, costs-per-feature, or recurring fees.
Granstream adds regularly more and more features and functionalities on monthly basis. UCM6208 that has a capability to support more users and more concurrent calls (around 800 users and up to 100 concurrent calls).
- UCM6202 and UCM6204 support up to 500 users and 30/45 concurrent calls, UCM6208 supports up to 800 users and 100 concurrent calls
- Auto Discovery and Zero Configuration of Grandstream SIP endpoints
- Integrated 2/4/8 PSTN trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone FXS ports with lifeline capability and up to 50 SIP trunk accounts
- Gigabit network ports with Integrates PoE, USB, SD card
- Supports up to a 5-level IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Built-in call recordings server; recordings accessible via web user interface
- Built-in Call Detail Records (CDR) for tracking phone usage byline, date, etc.
- Supports multi-language auto-attendant and call queue to efficiently handle incoming calls
- Strongest possible security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS encryption
- Supports any SIP video endpoint that uses the H.264, H.263 or H.263+ codecs