The GXP2160 is a high-profile desktop phone- best for the busy users like receptionists, office administrators, and similar roles. It has an intuitive and vibrant notification display for quick call turnover, a modern design, high call capacity along with rich functionality. It has all that a call-intensive worker needs.
Only a call-intensive worker – who call control to the medium to high-volume call user – knows how much 6 lines, Gigabit PoE ports, HD audio, and integrated Bluetooth helps- as it is needed to have customizable VoIP phone that provides an efficiency-focused endpoint with its vibrant display and intuitive BLF and speed-dial keys. It makes call-intensive employee powerful.
GXP1628 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS) in order to be supportive of a variety of automated provisioning options (including zero-configuration), encrypted XML files, and TR-069 in order to make mass deployment extremely easy.
- Supports 6 lines, 6 SIP accounts and 6-way voice conferencing
- 4.3 inch (480x272) color-screen LCD
- Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset, 5 programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- 24 dual-colored BLF/speed dial keys
- Integrated Bluetooth