The baseline is to keep workers in-touch and productive by providing easy and streamlined access to communications, very clear and distinct user interface along with light to medium call volume, essential features, and functionalities for improving business communications process. GXP1620/25 is intuitive and versatile.
Look for an essential VoIP access in order to stay in touch in a flexible way with the GXP1620/25 Basic IP phone- as it delivers a user-friendly and intuitive communication experience. And provide all your needs like 2 lines/SIP accounts and a crystal clear HD audio, 3-way conferencing that you look in a dependable phone access along with 3 XML programmable soft keys and dual 10/100 Mbps ports (with integrated PoE on the GXP1625) are provided for flexibility.
GXP1620/1625 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS) in order to be supportive of a variety of automated provisioning options (including zero-configuration), encrypted XML files, and TR-069 to make mass deployment extremely easy.
- 2 SIP accounts, 2 line keys, 3-way conferencing, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Dual-switched 10/100 mbps ports, integrated PoE on GXP1625
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset
- EHS support for Plantronics headsets
- Up to 500 contacts, call history up to 200 records