The GWNN7610 are specifically designed for small to medium sized businesses whose physical locations are spread over multiple floor offices, commercial locations, and branch offices. GWN7610 being a mid-tier 802.11ac Wave-2 WiFi access point supports up to 1.75 Gbps, 450+ concurrent WiFi clients, has up to a 175-meter coverage range, a controller-less distributed network management (embedded within the product’s web user interface). Such features ensure easy management.
The GWN7610 being a mid-tier 802.11ac Wave-2 WiFi access point offers small to medium sized businesses dual-band 3*3:3 MU-MIMO (beam-forming technology), sophisticated antenna (designed for maximum network throughput), expanded Wi-Fi coverage range, controller-less distributed network management design, embedded controller within the product’s web user interface- for easy installation and management, network of up to 50 GWN76xx series APs without single point-of-failure, support for advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, 450+ concurrent client devices per AP, dual Gigabit network ports with PoE, and easy pairing with third party routers.
- Support for up to 16 SSIDs per radio and up to 250+ concurrent WiFi clients
- Dual-band 3x3:3 MIMO technology and a sophisticated antenna design for maximum network throughput of up to 1.75Gbps and expanded coverage range of up to 175 meters
- Dual Gigabit ports with support for PoE/PoE+, USB port for future applications such as location based service and other IoT (Internet of Things) applications
- User-friendly built-in provisioning controller (via Web interface) allows any GWN7610 to auto discover, auto-provision and manage networks of up to 50 GWN7610s without requiring separate controller hardware/software and without a single point of failure
- Offers high-end security features that are not available on most 3rd party WiFi APs, including unique security certificate per device using SHA256 encryption and strong random default passwords per device
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Efficient power saving through self-power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE or PoE+ network