The GWNN7600 are designed for small to medium sized businesses whose business physical locations are spread over multiple floor offices, commercial locations, and branch offices. GWN7600 being a mid-tier 802.11ac Wave-2 WiFi access point supports up to 1.27GBps, 450+ concurrent WiFi clients, has up to a 165-meter coverage range, a controller-less distributed network management (embedded within the product’s web user interface). Such features ensure easy management.
The GWN7600 being a mid-tier 802.11ac Wave-2 WiFi access point offers small to medium sized businesses dual-band 2×2:2 MU-MIMO (beam-forming technology), sophisticated antenna (designed for maximum network throughput), expanded Wi-Fi coverage range, controller-less distributed network management design, embedded controller within the product’s web user interface- for easy installation and management, network of up to 30 GWN76xx series APs without single point-of-failure, support for advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, 450+ concurrent client devices per AP, dual Gigabit network ports with PoE, and easily pairing with any third party routers.
- 1.27Gbps wireless throughput and 2x Gigabit wireline ports
- Dual-band 2x2:2 MU-MIMO with beam-forming technology
- Support 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet (PoE)
- Support 450+ concurrent WiFi client devices
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Up to 165-meter coverage range
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device
- Embedded controller allows GWN7600 to auto-discover, auto-provision and manage up to 30 GWN7600s in a network