Looking for a versatile and cutting-edge video conferencing solution? Then, GVC3202 is your answer GVC3202 brings powerful benefits of an immersive video conferencing environment at an affordable price. It has the stunning display, loaded-features, and simple user interface that makes it best for SMBs or MSMEs.
GVC3202 is the most revolutionary video conferencing system. It increases productivity as it supports an interactive and immersive video conferencing environment i.e. with an assistance of effective collaboration. It is SIP-based. So, it is compatible with any 3rd party SIP-based or H.323 video conferencing platform. The best part here is that users can even use multiple video conferencing platforms such as Skype, Google Hangouts, and many others thanks to built-in MCU. As it is is based on AndroidTM 4.4 operating system, leveraging applications from Google Play Store is a matter of seconds. Quality features are 1080p Full-HD video, 3-way video conferences, 2 monitor outputs, screen-sharing capabilities, and much more.
Moreover, GVC series supports Grandstream’s IPVideoTalk Video and Web Conferencing platform- a paid-subscription service. With it, businesses are able to turn any meeting hosted on any GVC device into an online meeting.
- 1080p Full-HD video, up to 3-way video conferences, support for 2 monitor outputs through 2 HDMI outputs
- 3-way hybrid-protocol conferencing with no external MCUs/servers or extra software licenses
- PTZ Camera with 9x optical zoom
- Based on Android and offers full access to the Google Play Store to conference with Android apps such as Skype, Google Hangouts and more
- Integrated Bluetooth, Gigabit ports, video recording,
- Screen sharing through HDMI/VGA input
- Installed in just 3 simple steps (connect to network, TV monitors and speaker/mic
- Built-in Meeting scheduler
- Plug and Play connection to Grandstream's IPVideoTalk video conferencing service
- Supports third party SIP video conferencing platforms