The GDS3710 is an HD Video Door System that let users track, manage, and record access to any physical building so as to serves as an IP surveillance camera and IP intercom. Powerful integration with other Grandstream solutions is possible in order to have complete access-control, video intercom, and security monitoring.
The GDS3710 is an IP Video Door System which serves as a high-definition IP surveillance camera and IP intercom to provide users can access control and security monitoring for buildings of all sizes. It features an 180-degree video, built-in RFID chip reader, built-in microphone and speaker, alarm-in and alarm-out support for integration with existing security devices, easily integrated with Grandstream’s free management utility software, GDS Manager, RFID card information, video feeds, advanced Image Sensor Processor (ISP), state-of-the-art image algorithms, 1080p FHD video resolutions. Along with SIP/VoIP technology with 2-way audio and video streaming feeds, SIP endpoints, GDS management software, integrated PoE for seamless installation, bright LEDs for illumination, the motion detector for security protection, lighting control switch, and much more.
- Powerful video resolutions up to 1080p
- Built-in RFID chip reader for keyless entry
- SIP video streaming to NVRs, video intercom stations, IP phones, or smartphones simultaneously
- Built with a metal casing to make it weatherproof and vandal resistant
- Built-in hemispheric camera allows for 180-degree wall to wall coverage
- Supports motion detection
- Integrated PoE to power the device and provide a network connection
- Built-in microphone and speaker offers voice options and intercom functionality