Contact Centre Solutions
By integrating customer service interactions with centralized business processes, businesses can smoothly meet key business objectives by integrating it across a range of communication channels.
With Grandstream Unified Contact Center solutions, businesses move beyond simple phone transactions and the traditional contact center. Advanced Contact Center solutions make a way for flexible and strategic roadmap of future business needs.
Proactive Data System plays a vital role in contact center ecosystems. It includes interactive voice response (IVR), outbound dialers, contact center workforce management, recording, e-learning, Web chat, email response management, live and prerecorded video, desktop collaboration, analytics, and workflow.
Contact Centre Solutions Features
- Call recording
- CDR -call detail records
- CTI – Computer Telephony Integration
- Integration with CRM platforms
- Customizable IVR
- Call management features including call queue, ring group, transfer, forward etc.
- Call barging and listening
- Integrated phonebook & scheduling
Benefits of Contact Centre Solutions
- Maximize collaboration
- Deliver integrated customer services
- Centralize Management of the entire suite
- Enrich customer experiences and foster loyalty
Customer Relations Management (CRM)
Quality customer service was, is, and will ever be the most crucial for any business. To deliver ‘Quality customer service; a solution that integrates third-party CRM applications, like Salesforce and SugarCRM, needs to be integrated with Grandstream UCM series. Enhance and optimize business communication practice via:
- Click-to-Dial, querying, updating, adding CDR
- records through APIs (SugarCRM)
- Querying, updating, adding CDR records through
- APIs (Salesforce)
Leverage Web Real Time Communication to make and receive video and voice calls through any browsers (Google, Mozilla, and Opera). Key features include:
- Enable Web-RTC to call support fo specified extensions
- Support for audio calls, video calls, as well as screen sharing
- Manage Web-RTC calls directly through the web UI
- Integrate a call link into a website to provide easy access to free calls for customers
Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
Grandstream UCM series supports CTI features for utilization of click-to-dial and call management. In addition, automate workload via a feature-packed IP PBX. From now onwards, missing a phone call is rare.
- View all answered, dialed and missed calls, as well as previous transfers
- In-depth desktop dialer feature
- Manage call forwarding, DND, and all related settings
- Quick and easy configuration with Grandstream devices
Property Management System (PMS)
Unified communication has been started to be used in the hospitality industry. Utilizing powerful management tools is assist them in providing outstanding customer care. One of the main Feature is H-Mobile that let hospitals to improve guest services.
Key features include:
- Check-in/Check out
- Wake-up calls
- Room service
- Mini Bar
Grandstream GXP IP Phones
Softphone Application For AndroidTM and iOS. Features Included are
- Requires Android 4.0+, and iOS 7.0+
- Supports 6 SIP accounts, 6-way audio conferencing
- Features include call transfer, LDAP phonebook, virtual BLF keys and more
- Native integration with mobile devices including contacts, call history, and ringtones
- Available for Android and iOS